As a Technical Sales Specialist (m/f/d) in our Sales department, you play a big role supporting and helping to progress opportunities through the sales process from a technical perspective. Your focus is on understanding customer needs and translating them into compelling solutions that
combine multiple components.
You work on the forefront of next-generation banking solutions and take the lead from technical perspective to present to customers and partners, demo solutions, support in PoCs, respond to requests for proposals (RfPs), etc.
You will act as the customer's technical advisor, applying your in-depth knowledge on cloud technologies, microservices architectures, data platforms and infrastructure to meet customer needs. You apply your knowledge and strong awareness of client requirements to improve their experience.
At knowis, you can count on growing your expertise through agile working habits and close collaboration with our senior architects, banking solution experts, solution engineers and our offering management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business information systems or any combination of business and computer science
- Experience in IT consulting and/or technical sales
- Ability to develop and deliver solutions based on knowis product portfolio
- Ability to build product demos and support technical PoCs
- Articulates and delivers compelling, industry-focused, technical solutions
- Technical knowledge on cloud platform technologies (such as Docker), modern development environments (such as VS Code) and API technologies
- Solid understanding of software architectures and microservices principles
- Team player with positive can-do attitude and problem-solving capability
- Ability to successfully cooperate with other technical teams within the company, provide feedback to product management on customer needs and support sales and marketing initiatives
- Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence
- Experience in banking and/or insurance is appreciated
- Strong presentation and communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)