As a Technical Product Manager / Software Architect (m/f/d), your work impacts the strategic direction of our products. Collaborating with our engineering departments, your daily business is to translate prioritized into innovative IT concepts and IT architectures. It is your passion to identify the best suited architecture and most appropriate design.
You drive cloud technologies, providing consultancy around these technologies (e.g. cloud, containers). Our roadmap will also be influenced by your continuous market screening regarding technology trends, competitors and market solutions.
- Strong technical background regarding cloud technologies and architectures (e.g. Kubernetes/OpenShift, Docker, microservices architecture, etc.)
- Ability to design, analyze and understand complex software solutions using container and serverless technologies
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Interest in technical trends in general as well as in the software industry in particular
- Ability to successfully cooperate with other teams within the company, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations
- Skills to ensure the requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations
- Eagerness to proactively look for process improvement opportunities, to challenge conventional practices and to adopt new methods
- Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven approach
- Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence
- Exposure to agile development methodologies
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Very good presentation and strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 20 %)