As a fast-growing company, we are facing new challenges in the internal development of our organizational structure and quality management. We have to make sure that we do the right things and do things right.
As an employee in quality management you are jointly responsible for the description of our process landscape and maintenance of the organization manual. You analyze existing internal processes and procedures and make suggestions for optimizations. Having an active role in risk controlling and steering continuous improvement processes is part of your tasks. With your support, we want to achieve ISO 9001 certification and continue to anchor the idea of quality in our company.
- You have successfully worked in the area of organization / quality management, ideally in a software company, for several years
- Practical experience in planning, executing and controlling certification processes according to the current revision of ISO 9001
- You enjoy and have a talent for producing structured, meaningful and compact documentations
- You are a team player who can also work independently and cannot be dissuaded from the course by any headwind
- Very good command of written and spoken English and German