As a Solution Architect (m/f/d) in the field of technical sales you act as a technical leader, sharing your knowledge about software architectures with the teams and guide them through the complete sales process to perform the work to completion. You are responsible for designing solutions that meet customers' technical requirements and business needs. In sales opportunities, you will assist from the technical perspective, understanding customer needs and translating them into compelling solutions.
You will be defining best practices in the evaluation and selection and/or development of software components and services. Thereby you develop and realize a strategic technological vision for the knowis product portfolio by identifying and implementing technology trends that will ensure the future success of our portfolio. You will act as a technical consultant to our customers, using your in-depth knowledge and strong awareness of customer requirements to improve the customer experience.
Our solutions are developed by several agile teams and realized in cooperation with international customers and partners. As Solution Architect (m/f/d) you will work closely with our Professional Services employees and the engineering teams. You represent the customer's interest internally and ensure that we develop the ideal solution.
At knowis you have the opportunity to grow and gain industry expertise in the financial sector and modern technologies. To develop solutions in the best possible way, we work with a modern TechStack consisting of cloud-based software architectures (Microservices, Container, Kubernetes, Dev/ Ops, CI/ CD, Kafka and NoSQL).
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or business information technology, and at least 3 years of professional experience in a customer-oriented role
- Technical background and a high willingness to learn
- Experience with cloud technologies and architectures (Kubernetes/ OpenShift, Docker, Microservices)
- Ability to analyze and design complex software solutions
- Experience with agile development methods and modern programming languages (Java, NodeJS, Go, Python)
- Understanding of existing business and IT architectures (preferably in the financial industry)
- Solid understanding of platform business models
- Very good presentation and strong communication skills
- German and English language skills required (both spoken and written)
- Willingness to travel up to 50%