As a Solution Architect (m/f/d) in the field of technical sales you act as a technical leader, providing architectural knowledge, direction, and leadership to the teams to perform the work to completion.
You are responsible for designing solutions that meet customers' technical requirements and business needs. In sales opportunities, you will assist from the technical perspective, understanding customer needs and translating them into compelling solutions. The resulting design may run on multiple platforms and may be composed of multiple software packages and custom components.
You will be defining best practices in the evaluation and selection and/or development of the software components and hardware requirements of the applications and data. For the development of the application, you will also evaluate and select development methods, development processes, best practices and tools.
You will act as the customer's technical advisor, applying in-depth knowledge and strong awareness of client requirements to improve their experience, and represent our customer's voice internally, influencing the teams to deliver software services, architecture and infrastructure that meet customer needs.
- Deep technical knowledge of cloud technologies and architectures
- Solid understanding of platform business models
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Ability to develop and deliver a strategic technological vision for knowis product portfolio, identifying and implementing technology trends that will be able to support the future success of the product portfolio
- Ability to successfully cooperate with other teams within the company, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance and operations, working effectively with product management to ensure delivery against agreed priorities and with the aim of meeting current and future user needs
- Proactive mindset to look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices and adopt new methods
- Problem-solving capability, decisiveness and result-driven approach
- Planning and organizational skills, high level of dedication, flexibility and independence
- German and English language skills required (both spoken and written)
- Very good presentation and strong communication skills
- Articulates and delivers compelling, industry-focused, technical solutions and value propositions
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%)