IT infrastructure – Operations / Automation
As a Senior Operations / DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you are responsible for our entire IT infrastructure, focusing on the systems required by the development department. In addition to ensuring operability of the systems, you always have an eye on costs. Together with your team and the developers, you continually optimize our infrastructure, in particular by advancing the automation of all necessary tasks.
- Extensive Linux knowledge
- Your experience with container orchestration tools (Kubernetes, OpenShift) goes beyond "Hello World!"
- You have initial experience with a cloud provider: AWS, Azure, Google
- You are familiar with IP networking, http, DNS and SSL/TLS certificates
- You are eager to automate your tasks with Bash, Powershell, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt or similar tools
- You always keep a check on your infrastructure with suitable tools (Nagios, PRTG, Zabbix, Grafana or similar)
- You have at least basic knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- You are curious to extend your knowledge of topics that you are not yet proficient in, such as Cisco firewalls, WLAN configuration, voice over IP, etc.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)