As a Junior Operations/DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) at knowis, you monitor and service our entire IT infrastructure with a focus on the systems required for the development department. You always keep an eye on the operativeness of the systems. Together with your team and the developers, you continue to optimize our infrastructure, in particular through advancint the automation of the relevant processes.
- You have successfully completed a training as an IT specialist or a in comparable field of training or you have a degree in computer science
- You have a good command of Linux
- You are eager to learn how to use new technologies/frameworks or have already gained first experiences (e.g. with tools for container orchestration such as Kubernetes and OpenShift, or with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google)
- You have some experience with IP networking, http, DNS and SSL/TLS certificates and with the administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- You are curious about things that you may not yet have mastered, such as Cisco firewalls, WLAN configuration, voice over IP and others
- You have a good command of written and spoken English